- 2021 – The Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths – BRONZE MEDAL
- 2019 – The South of England Agricultural Society/ The Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths – FIRST PRIZE
- 2018 – The South of England Agricultural Society/ The Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths – SECOND PRIZE
- 2016 – The Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths – DIPLOMA OF MERIT
- 2015 – Royal Bath & West Show, Devon – CHAMPION BLACKSMITH; FIRST PRIZE; SPECIAL PRIZE
- 2013 – The Great Yorkshire Show/ The Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths – FIRST PRIZE
- 2006 – The big prize SILVER COW-BELL from the masters' competition Wrought Iron, carried out in the days of the 4th International Fair of Traditional Crafts ETAR 2006
- 1990, 1991, 2000 – The prizes of the National exhibition in Oreshak – Troyan, Bulgaria
- 1989 – Awarded HONORARY BADGE OF THE BLACKSMITHS in Tallinn, Estonia
- 1989 – FIRST PRIZES/ four categories – Tallinn, Estonia
- 1985 – FIRST PRIZE for a young master – Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
- 1982 – After passing the examination stipulated in the SMFAC—Society of the Masters of Folk Artistic Crafts regulations, I was proclaimed MASTER of the Folk Artistic Craft Wrought Iron.
- 1975 – I graduated from the Technical School of Wrought Iron in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Life of iron
I craft hand-forged wrought iron with lots of passion and desire.
I have the knowledge of every detail in the craft, and a well-developed aesthetic sense I've been using in my works.
All my wrought iron works are born from my inner feeling, spontaneously, with lots of imagination, precision, and love.
I can work with you to provide unique iron works handcrafted to your requirements.
If you are interested in getting a crafted piece of wrought iron for your home or property, contact me at: [email protected]